When preparing your participation in WORLD of STATIONERY trade fair, you are free to order stand design and construction services from third parties. Please mind that your contractor shall be accredited to be admitted to stand construction works at the International Exhibition Centre.
Accreditation is needed to confirm the contractor’s ability to perform construction works in a safe and proper manner in compliance with the laws of Ukraine and regulations on occupational safety, industrial sanitation, fire safety, etc.
To get accreditation, your contractor shall submit a complete package of documents listed below.
Non-accredited companies are prohibited from performing construction works at the IEC.
Please send your application to:
+380 44 456 3804
THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR ACCREDITATION
- Copies of registration documents of the construction company, with a seal affixed: certificate of registration, certificate of assignment of EDRPOU code, certificate of VAT payer, legal and actual address, phone, fax, email, etc.
- Extract from the company’s Charter, confirming the right to perform exhibition activities.
- Copy of the order on appointment of responsible persons (extract from the minutes of the respective general meeting of the construction company), with a seal affixed.
- Proof of available duly qualified and experienced personnel: installers, electricians, technical managers (architects, designers).
- Proof of personnel certification:
– electricians – admission to electric installation works, safety awareness certificate;
– installers – admission to work at height, safety awareness certificate.
- Proof of available exhibition and construction equipment:
– exhibition equipment, including furniture and electrical equipment, as well as necessary packaging;
– lifting and transporting equipment;
– other equipment.
- Proof of available equipment certificates:
– manufacturer’s certificate for all parts of the equipment;
– fire certificates (flammability class of used materials);
– hygienic certificates for plastics, hardboard, chipboard, etc.